Welcome to Our Website!
Welcome to Augusta Family Allergy & Immunology. If you suffer from allergy, sinus, asthma or immune problem, you've come to the right place for specialized, highest quality care. Our board certified allergist, Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD, FAAAAI, has over 22 years of experience in adult and pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology. She and her courteous staff have been helping patients in Columbia County and the surrounding areas feel better since 2002.
We offer you and your family a specialized and individual care plan that solves your problem and fits you. We are known for our high quality and comprehensive care, yet cost saving to our patients.
Conditions we treat include:
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Chronic cough (frequent cough or bronchitis)
- Nasal polyp
- Allergic eye conditions (conjunctivitis)
- Food allergy
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Eczema (atopic, poison ivy and contact-type)
- Hives and swelling (urticaria and angioedema)
- Insect allergy
- Drug allergy, Cosmetic allergy, and Metal implant allergy
- Frequent infection (sick all the time)
- Immunodeficiency (Primary immunodeficiency)